Machine Machine for sand core Sand core for brake rotors
1) Material all according to US-G3000,HT250 along with US-ASTM are our main
material standard for our Rotors.Cast iron is the best material for rotors,it have
superior wear characteristics at high temperatures compared to other types of steel,It will not warp.
2)Rotor surface tensile strength ≥ 245N/mm2, hardness BH ≥ 187-241;
3) Chemical composition as following:C：3.0-3.3％ Si：1.8-2.2％ Mn：0.6-0.9,S≤0.12％ P≤0.15％ Cu：0.2-0.4％ Cr：0.15-0.25%
1) Dimensional tolerance of casting according to GB6416-86
2) Casting surface roughness meet GB606.1-85 standard requirement
3) Non-processing casting surface must have no gas-hole, sand hole and other casting flaws
1) Should not have any casting flaws, Scratch or collision damages on the surface.
2)All burrs, edges and corners shall be clean, and shall not leave traces of black and rough machining casting
3)Rotor surface flatness is less than 0.04mm; while the parallelism is less than 0.06mm, runout within 0.1mm,this is our regular runout for every order from our customer.Quality Assurance!. Quick Delivery,. Other machining parts,casting parts are available.